So about them goals... I'm not going to even entertain the ones from last month (because I didn't get to most of them), so let's just move forward. To be honest, I don't have a lot of very specific things I want to accomplish this summer, mostly because I have a strong feeling it's going to be crazy, but here are a few:
- Read: Knowing God, The Lipstick Gospel, The Meaning of Marriage, The Knowledge of the Holy, The Art of Falling in Love, Hinds Feet On High Places, and Jesus>Religion.
- Intentionally give the first part of each day to God
- Continue reading through Acts & Romans
- Begin Seamless Online Bible study this week!
- Put $1,000/month toward my car with the goal to pay it off by my birthday (10/3)
- Continue to watercolor & hand-letter as a creative outlet
- Pray about more ways to utilize Instagram for opportunities to encourage and speak truth
- California trip in July:
- Prep for my volunteer role for VBS at the church I used to work at
- Solidify visits with family and friends
- Take a personal day to drive down the PCH and stop in Big Sur
- Go to super fun concert July that I am only slightly embarrassed to be dragging my roomie to
- (Hint: I loved Dancing with the Stars this season...)
- More spontaneous, fun adventures... hopefully wearing this new shirt my roomie got me!
I also have a feeling that I won't be super active here over the next few months, but I am going to try my best to share any big life updates and big things God is teaching me. It seems like this may be a restful season leading up to a more active one, so please bear with me through the sparsity of posts. I am much more active on Instagram, if you want to follow along there.
So what are YOU planning on doing, trying, or accomplishing this summer? I have a real big feeling that it's going to be a good one!